US$77
US$69
  • Restaurant
Roomzzz Nottingham City(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$66
US$59
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$73
US$64
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Restaurant
Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
  • Restaurant
St James Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$41
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$51
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfour poster bedlovely guesthousewelcoming hostsfull englishb and bfive star hotelsingle roomsuperb breakfastwarm roomall mod conswonderful staypoached eggswithin easy reachcity centreminute walknext morningstayed nights
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Really nice welcome from a friendly and helpful host.
The house and our room was very ornate with a great feel to the place. Our room and bathroom was very clean and the bed so very comfortable. Had we not been going out, we would have been more than happy to stay in our room.
Breakfast next morning was spot on with plenty of choice. We chose a full English breakfast, which was good in quantity and quality.
A great place to stay within easy reach of the city centre.
I have tried to book the place since for an upcoming stay but unfortunately the hotel wasn't taking bookings when I tried.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Drove 5 hours from Sussex to Nottingham for a weekend conference. Had booked 2 rooms directly with Rose for myself and my friend for 2 nights. The booking was confirmed with 2 emails several weeks beforehand. I'd also called a few days prior to the booking to ask for restaurant recommendations. I spoke to Rose again, who happily gave recommendations. I arrived on Friday evening to be greeted by Rose and a male partner, who told me that I did not have a booking there at all. They had no record of the booking for either myself or my friend. I was told that I was "lucky" because they had one single room unfilled, and they would be able to make up an emergency room for my friend.
When my friend arrived, due to horrendous traffic on the M1, we were late for our restaurant booking so went straight there. Rose and her partner told us we couldn't see the emergency room beforehand because they needed to make it up.
When we returned to Nottingham lodge after dinner, my friend opened the door to the emergency room, which was not part of the main building. It looked like a converted garage. It was a tiny space with a single bed between two walls. The only option for getting into the bed was to throw yourself on from the end. There was no space to walk around it at either side.
It was too late for us to find other accommodation for that night. We were forced to stay, but booked in to the De Vere the following night, which was gorgeous, for very little more money.
Horrifyingly my friend was charged the full standard room amount for her stay in this awful excuse of a room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
9  Thank Gina S
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Paid and booked two nights all locked up Phones disconnected .Total disgrace we had to find somewhere at 6pm not happy we have had to pay more money for other accomadation.No email was given to tell us any of this also heard others had turned up this week from the neighbours next door

Room Tip: Don't go its closed
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Terri B
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Myself and a friend booked two nights and despite email confirmations and a phone call to confirm they had no record of our booking. Not a good start - but then I was given what they called "the emergency room" - a single bed crammed between two walls and a corridor of a few feet to the door in what appeared to be a converted garage. I questioned the cost but was still charged the same price as a standard room - no discount. When I noticed creepy crawlies too I moved to a luxury hotel, for only £25 more - it didn't seem quite fair.

Room Tip: Make sure you are guaranteed a proper room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
7  Thank sheilacoyle
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stayed 2 nights at the Nottingham Lodge and it was lovely from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Upon arrival we were greeted by Rose and she helped us take our luggage up to the room. Our twin room was really nice, very spacious and the beds were so comfortable! It had everything we needed and we had 2 great nights sleeps. Both mornings we went down for breakfast and the full English was exceptional! Both Rose and her husband were very friendly and nothing was too much. Location was good too, we used taxis to get there and back from the centre and it was only about £4 each way. If we are to visit Nottingham in the future we will definitely being staying at the Nottingham Lodge again! Thank you for an amazing stay.
Louise & Natalie