“Ok”
Review of Korea House

Korea House
Ranked #48 of 1,345 Restaurants in Nottingham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had dim sum starter which was poor, then decent rice bowl mains dishes. Cheap and cheerful but pretty average

Kwang L, Manager at Korea House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello. This is the manager at Korea House in Beeston. I think you have mistaken us from another restaurant because we do not serve dim sum in our restaurant. Please kindly remove this review. Thank you very much.

Mr lee

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the Korea House BBQ set menu + extras like fried chicken and it was all fantastic. Such a range of dishes, well marinated tasty meat that was clearly excellent quality, well cooked rice and delicious green tea ice cream to finish. The service was excellent; small touches like a special cup & straw for kids, immediately bringing us new chopsticks when we accidentally dropped one even before we had picked it up, not pushing us to finish even though we were the last there..etc Fantastic place. We will be back!

1  Thank Wendy04_12
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came her with my friends for a birthday party. We ordered a BBQ course meal each and we all loved it. This was the first time having Korean food for my friends and I am glad I chose Korea House as they had a great first experience. Apart from the side dishes that came along with the course meal we ordered a seafood pancake as well, which did not disappoint. The service was really nice from the beginning till the end, they moved us to a larger table seeing the amount of food we ordered and the owner cooked the beef for us as well as explaining how to make the wrap to my friends. It is definitely worth visiting!

1  Thank Yulu C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food and brilliant service! Would definitely come here again. They are quick with the orders and the food is of excellent quality. Definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves good food.

1  Thank Leo S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best Korean I have had in Nottingham. Food was authentic and the service was good. I was shown the proper way to eat bibimbap by the friendly waiter(/owner?)

What to improve on: I would expects a little more for the money though. For lunch it cost us £50 for 3 mains, shared starter and tea. For Nottingham I think this is a lot.