“A decent place to eat but...”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #80 of 168 Quick Bites in Nottingham
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 9 Angel Row in Nottingham. We're serving all your favourite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favourites like the £5 Chalupa Cravings Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Volcano Burrito, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside or let the tacos come to you through delivery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Its not the easiest place to get to if you dont already have plans to venture into the city centre as I rarely do. Taco Bell would be better suited to opening a second store somewhere in the Nottingham area with a drive thru.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (142)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am so happy for my food very tasty and delicious. The price is just right, the delivery is fast, the food is still warm and fresh....thank you Taco Bel and Uber Eats

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

On this occasion I ordered using the Deliveroo service and it was awful the food was cold but not to mention the lack of filling in the Crunchwrap and the temperature of the meal. The chips also cold and seemed like they had been cooked and left on the side to go cold.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Let's start with the burritos, volcano sauce has got less heat than warm milk and is so bland it makes dry toast seem flavoursome. The chicken burrito was dryer than the Sahara.
The quesadilla had hardly any filling and the filling it did have was bland.
The cheese sauce for the nachos tasted like cheep plastic burger cheese.
The only food with any favour were the fries which were OK, just.
This was my first time ordering from here and will be my last, I'd rather have a shoe leather burger from McDonald's

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I sent a email for Head Office but without reply so here we go:

I work with delivery , it’s frustrating to take orders from this place, most of the staff are being rude with us.

They say i have to sanitizer my bag before I get the the food and i totally agre, but it’s very important to leave a alcohol for us close of sanitizer station, because we need to sanitise the hands after clean the bag.

We use D10 to clean the bag but when I look at the colour it’s easy to see someone just fill it with water and didn’t put right quantity of D10 on the bottle.
When we use D10 u need to have on your mind, after spray leave for 5 minutes and dry after that, if u don’t wait it’s not gonna work especially when they just fill up with water.

14/10 13:05 I was waiting for my order after did the false clean on my bag the order was ready and a blond girl make me waiting more than 5 minutes for my order, ok I was thinking “ Maybe she need to finish my order” but definitely not the order was ready from long time ago, food was cold and she get the food from the back and gave for me later. Why? I know why because the staffs are not happy to work for your guys, the restaurant was quite, only customers waiting for your order and she make waiting for my order for nothing that order was waiting for long time that’s why Uber pay me more than normal to delivery that, may some drivers rejected that order until arrives for me. I’ll reject every single order from Taco Bell until the company, change some rules.

I have so many riders friend who have same complaints but they don’t speak English, that’s why I came here to talk about that.

Date of visit: October 2020