US$149
Inn for All Seasons(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$148
Cotswold Gateway Hotel(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Bull at Burford(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$145
Priceline
Travelodge Burford Cotswolds(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$67
Travelodge
Pytts House(Burford)
US$223
Burford House(Burford)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboot roomhunting roomtack roomhomemade shortbreadthe pubbottle of fresh milkgin selectionunderfloor heatingsmall villagean ice bucketcomfortable bedevening meal and breakfastcouple of nightsoff the beaten trackgreat showeran overnight staylovely touch
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Two night break for my wife and I , wish we'd had longer , great location .
Stayed in the Boot Room , very cosy , and very well appointed with good facilities in the room and the en-suit .
We had dinner in the restaurant both nights where the Food and Service was excellent .
Thanks to Andrew and all the staff , a great time !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I booked The Maytime Inn as a surprise for my Boyfriend's birthday, based solely on the Tripadvisor reviews I had read. I am pleased to say that The Maytime, both the hotel and the restaurant, not only lived up to my expectations but exceeded them.

The room, dinner, breakfast, atmosphere and the staff were all wonderful, the super-king size bed has to be one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in, and we thoroughly enjoyed working our way through the Gin Menu! Looking forward to returning in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francesca_W18
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I booked the Maytime Inn without reading any reviews and based purely on the photos and description on their website. Not my usual way but it paid off.
The room we stayed in was cosy (small) but clean, warm and the bed comfortable and more than adequate. The bathroom was a good size and what made it that extra bit special were the toiletries; Cowshed. Very nice.
The real treat came in the morning in the shape of breakfast. So tasty and a good selection.
There was lots to remember not least was proposing to a very special lady who accepted. Looks like we will be back next year to celebrate.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I, along with our Jack Russell, decided to have lunch in this gorgeous inn.
We couldn't believe the standard of everything, which was first class!!!!
Spotlessly clean, fantastic menu, delicous home cooked food, lovely friendly staff. The pub itself is so tastefully done, it's the most perfect pub we've ever had the pleasure of dining in. Just wish we lived closer than the 130 miles we travelled....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A relaxing 2 night stay in the beautiful Cotswolds. Great food, good service and excellent gin! We stayed in the tack room in the best bed I've ever slept in....
Friendly helpful staff and nothing was too much trouble.
Close to local towns and places to visit.
Will be back again.