Crowne Plaza Heythrop Park - Oxford
Heythrop Park Resort(Chipping Norton)
US$105
US$93
US$58
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
The Lamb Inn(Shipton under Wychwood)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$140
The Manor House Hotel(Moreton-in-Marsh)
US$479
The Fox(Chipping Norton)
TripAdvisor
Crown and Cushion Hotel(Chipping Norton)
  • Breakfast included
White Hart Royal Hotel(Moreton-in-Marsh)
Hotels.com
Stag Lodge(Stow-on-the-Wold)
Stow Lodge Hotel(Stow-on-the-Wold)
1,389 results
All reviewsgolf courseexecutive roomheythrop parktwo double bedsbrassey restaurantbeautiful groundscar parkseparate buildingmodern hotellong driveset menuleisure clubspa facilitiescourse dinnersauna and steam roomlovely locationbar area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay and found the hotel staff and facilities very good but why squeeze a 6 feet queen bed in a single room. Couldn't even pull the chair away from the dressing table to sit at! Good food in the restaurant and large grounds.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Heythrop Park - Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you found your stay with us to be enjoyable and that you made use of the facilities we offer. I am sorry to see that you found the bed to be too large for the room type you had reserved, We have larger rooms available which are King Executive rooms as well as Junior and Senior Suites.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Guest Relaitons

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I attended the WOBA event and stayed the night with my partner. Room was clean and functional, not much more than that but fit for purpose.

What I do feel is worth a shout out and thank you to was the incredible 3 course set menu and the efficiency of the staff who served it. To cater for 300 people must be extremely difficult to time and manage but it was spot on, 100%. Please thank those involved, they worked so very hard.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alli A

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us whilst attending the WOBA Event. It is great to see that you found your room to be clean and functional.

I am overjoyed to see that you found the service during the meal to be efficient during the event you were attending. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team who will be pleased to know that their hard work made an impact on your time with us.

Thank you again for your comments and I hope to see you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a bit off the beaten track for such a large hotel, so I have to assume that they target conferences and business meetings. I was here for part of an industry dinner and they clearly have a good system sorted for keeping the food and drinks flowing.

The Hotel is set in an enormous private parkland area, with an 18 hole golf course wrapped around the hotel, a Spa, gym and pool. I saw tennis courts and mountain bikes which I assumed were there for guests to use/hire.

the hotel rooms are modern with wet room showers and very comfy bed.

Staff were helpful and efficient.

They lose one star because the heating in my room wasn't working and they had to put a fan heater in to get the temperature up.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that you explored our grounds and facilities. You are correct, the tennis courts and mountain bikes are available for guests to hire.

I am pleased to see that you found your room to be comfortable and modern. I am also delighted to see that you had pleasant encounters with our staff members who were helpful and efficient.

I do apologise that you experienced an issue with the heating in your room. I am pleased to know that we could offer an immediate solution with a heater being sent to your room.

I hope to see you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On arrival we were given a free upgrade, the room was spotlessly clean, and comfortable, lovely and warm (snow outside), great super king size bed, and superb bathroom and shower. Plenty of tea and coffee in the room. Our room was cleaned every day and all bathroom towels etc. changed. Great staff and always very helpful nothing was too much trouble.
The buffet breakfast in the Brassey restaurant will set you up for the day, you have a choice of full English, continental, cereals, fruit etc.
We had snacks in the Brassey bar and also dinner in the Brassey restaurant which was superb. Excellent waiter/waitress service.
We will return in the summer.

Room Tip: Many rooms on the ground floor have a small patio to sit out in the summer
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Heythrop Park - Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed spending a special Wedding celebration with us. It is great to see that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade and found the room to be clean and comfortable. I am pleased to see that you found all the required amenities within the room and made good use of these. It is also a joy to see that out staff made a positive impact on your stay with their helpfulness.

I am pleased that you were impressed with the selection for breakfast and found this to set you up for your day ahead. It is also good to see that you enjoyed the offering in the bar and restaurant with great service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property for another joyous stay in the Summer.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Nice hotel, massive grounds, 1.5 mile long drive.
We had the fun of heavy snow before, during and after our visit, from we did see very scenic and lovely grounds. a cold 10 minute walk to use the leisure and spa facilities.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shaun A
HPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Heythrop Park - Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and made the most of the snow. I am also pleased to see that you made good use of our facilities.

I hope to see you stay with us again in the future.