1,254 results
All reviews the marco pierre white restaurant city centre small pool costa coffee bus stop nice hotel steam room plenty of parking leisure facilities reception staff beds were comfortable bus service public areas nice stay family room ring road blenheim palace
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely hotel, good staff polite and professional. Rooms spotlessly clean.
I would have given 5 stars but after eating at the Marco Pierre restUrant I noticed a special offer advertised at reception for £20 for 2 courses and wine. This was not advertised in the restaurant or the menu in the room, I raised this with the reception after eating and then heard nothing back and was still then charged a higher amount at check out.
Kind of puts you off!!!!!!! Otherwise would have given 5 Star

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
JurysGM, Manager at Jurys Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kay and James,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay at the hotel.

I am pleased to read you had a great stay overall and team looked after you throughout. I am sorry to read about your comments in relation to the Marco Pierre White and the set menu offer. If you could email your details to anna_mcinnes@jurysinns.com and I could look into this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Having enjoyed our stay at the Jurys Inn Hotel at Middlesbrough (for work reasons) we decided to treat ourselves to an Easter break at the Jurys Inn Oxford. Unfortunately whilst the staff were helpful and friendly the facilities didn't quite compare. The pool and spa area is far smaller although they did have the benefit of a squash court which was free to hire. The gym facilities were although small very modern with most machines having a log on facility for Spotify and also multi TV channels including Netflix - you must have your own account details to log on.
The breakfast was very good although we felt the quality of the cooked food wasn't as good as the hotel in the north east.
The location is less than 10 minute drive to the centre of Oxford and close to motorway links

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joanne,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay overall and were able to make use of our leisure facilities and restaurant. Feedback is very important to us and we always look to make changes and improvements based on this.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This hotel is fine for a stop over...if you are visiting Oxford...but don't think that it is luxe...or a venue for a comforting stay...it is a pretty bleak set up...with very little ambience... Rooms are uniform, well set up...but nothing that you would rush back to. Useful to leave car there and catch the bus in to town. Breakfast is fine...but the 'dining area' is really tacky and very dark.... :(

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Ross,

I am pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay but of course disappointed to read your comments in relation to the ambience and restaurant design. Feedback is very important to us and we are always looking to improve the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Comfortable hotel - supposed to be a double room but more like a king sized bed. Clean and comfortable and a good price. Convenient location as not too close to the city centre but the bus stop is a 5 minute walk. Great trip. Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am very pleased to read you had a great stay and found the location convenient and the bedroom comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is my third visit due to hospital appointments at JR. I was disappointed to have a 1st floor room as I’d booked a ground floor one. The breakfast snack bar delayed me as the coffee machine wasn’t working. On the last visit there was also a delay as the attendant was called away. This could be a problem if you have an appointment to attend. Otherwise very happy. All staff are always pleasant and helpful and the rooms clean and comfortable. I will return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Linda,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay overall and that this is not your first visit to the hotel. Feedback is very important to us and we are always looking to improve the hotel.

Please let me know if you are returning again and I will ensure your room requests are met. My email is anna_mcinnes@jurysinns.com.