My partner and I ordered a bhindi side, chicken biryani and a prawn curry, through Deliveroo. I'd had the first two items before and really liked them. So I suspect it was the prawn curry that gave us the food poisoning. Tasted good whilst eating but during the night, it was the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had!!!! Spewing from both ends and had to call in sick from work the next day (both me and my partner).
Will never, ever eat here again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.