“Customer service not great”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Ranked #18 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As regular Pret customers we were disappointed with this branch. I ordered 2 cappacinos to drink in, however was given 2 lattes in take-out paper cups. I questioned this with the lady that was distributing drinks however was abruptly told that I had ordered lattes! She weren't best pleased when I made her re-make my drinks but too bad!
The toilets were pretty dire, filthy at best.
Glad we were only visiting Oxford for the day as if I lived closed, I would soon become a Starbucks customer!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great tasting organic coffee, sandwiches, salads and fresh pastries. Nice ambiance with comfortable seating. Friendly staff and good wifi. It is clear why this chain is so popular.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We arrived just before the lunch rush. There were loads of tables, however most were taken. There appeared to be one disabled toilet. The croissant was really nice, however despite saying we were eating in, they still provided us with disposal packaging – cups and paper bags when mugs and plates would have been fine. Staff were friendly, and the building has some history to it!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Usually busy with quite quick turnover of diners.
Looks very clean and lots of healthy options. ..accommodates vegetarians and vegans too.

Not sure if they have wash rooms

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Always good coffee in this period building that looks like it will fall down at any moment. Located in Cornmarket Street/ George Street in Oxford city. Seating can be an issue at peak times.