“Awful experience. ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They'd run out of most of the food options and staff made you feel like it was your fault when you couldn't find something to order on the menu. Food that came out was of horrible quality and parts of the meal missing. When we complained the manager basically shouted at us and spent the rest of the evening staring at us with a horrible look so we felt like we had to leave. Never had such a bad experience. I liked another branch I'd been to but this has put me off completely.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Where do start? When we entered the restaurant there were 0 staff to assist us finding our table. Upon ordering at the bar we were told that several items on the menu were not available. The manager then served another couple whilst I decided on my main, I ordered the smothered chicken but little did I know they had actually run out of bbq sauce! The manager was rude throughout the entire order process. When our food arrived it was sub-par and two of the orders were missing bbq sauce, the bbq burger literally had nothing inside. We sent three dishes back for refunds and ultimately our friend could not eat her food as by this point it was cold and she didn’t want to eat a meal by herself. When we were told we would get our refunds the manager came to our table, was very rude and made no apology for the poor experience we’d had. We will definitely not be coming back here for food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Come here on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago for lunch. The menu looked nice and the prices were reasonable.

There were plenty of free tables and not many people in eating at all but there was a 40 minute wait for food.

The lasanga I had was disgusting, hardly any meat in it and mostly tomato sauce inside. The edges of the lasanga were burnt and inedible. I also had a side of chips with garlic mayonnaise, the sauce was heaped on top of the chips making the soggy and too covered to eat. Within minutes the chips were cold as they only arrived luke warm.

We ordered a jug of water for the table and were given a dirty vase and dirty glasses. We did ask for a coffee but were told that they weren't doing hot drinks, only to later see and smell someone elses coffee!

Completely disappointing visit, average customer service and dreadful food. While i can imagine it would be a nice place for drinks in the evening i wouldn't consider coming again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very disappointed, turned up after booking a table and even received a confirmation call in the morning confirming booking, to find when we arrived that they had double booked, response was you can see we are busy. no offer of any resolution

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Average, service was okay, not the friendliest. Coffee was average. Not sure I would have gone back whilst on holiday there.