“Jet skiing”
Review of Lagoona Park

Lagoona Park
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We came to lagoona park for my sister in laws birthday and we had a great time!! The instructor was really helpful!! The give you all the equipment you will need there! The jet ski's are so much fun, just wish we had longer on them than 30 mins!

There are newer reviews for Lagoona Park

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

My husband was booked in here to do the flybike, luckily he had a go on it before it all went a bit wrong with the equipment.
They have been arranging with him to go back to fulfil his voucher experience.

The time he had though was fantastic!!!

Carole : )

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I took my two children here for a family jet bike experience.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The site isn't too far from the m4 and has everything you would need.
Staff were friendly and helpful. I will be back again, thanks for a fantastic day.

1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Was bought this through as an experience day. The initial 'training' and explanation took 15 minutes, after which the instructor took me on the back while he went round the pre-defined course. I then went round the course twice with him on the back until I felt comfortable. I then had half an hour going around on my own.

There's building work going on with the club house so don't expect many facilities at the moment, other than a kettle, changing room/toilet/shower and a couple of chairs. There are plans to build a restaurant above so people can view the lake from a higher point.

Instructor was polite, friendly and professional (Sean).

Worth it but maybe when the water's warmer! Only my feet got wet but they were still freezing by the time I was done. Check out the company's seasonal availability before booking/using vouchers as they don't operate all year round.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

V good teaching from sean. Friendly and patient would thoroughly recommend it.
We even got additional time on the water! Amazing experience