“Excellent service ”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #306 of 657 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with some friends after an awful experience elsewhere. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food and drinks were great and they sang happy birthday to my friend. Sophia in particular was very welcoming and a fantastic waitress. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My first time here and I can honestly say I won’t be returning. We arrived and ordered and others were arriving after, they were getting their starters and mains before us some were larger groups as well there was only 4 of us we felt it was very bad service. Can’t say the food was amazing either as it wasn’t.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We waited about 15 minutes to be served, same again for our drinks and about 20 minutes after we ate for someone to come and take our plates away and bring the bill. Food was average and the waitress made no effort to speak to us. It was also very cold in there. We usually like this place but this visit was disappointing.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Smart looking place clean and modern my Wife likes to go here because I think as her mum used to take her here when she was a kid. All the food taste the same no matter if it’s a burger/steak salad or chips everything taste like those curly fry things. The wife likes if the cocktails and she’s normally wasted by time she gets the food I guess that helps. I’ve eaten better food for a £5er from a pub chain. The Staff are nice and will sing you happy birthday if you like (I don’t like)
They do a veggie option to! not that it matters because what ever you order will taste like curly fries so just get the fries.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

As with most TGI Fridays the food is safe, good quality and tasty. The cocktails are very good, with a large selection. The service from the waitress we had was fantastic, on the ball and always around when we needed something.