2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
ZenHotels.comUS$99
3,787 results
All reviews city centre car park train station business trip saturday night lovely hotel excellent stay double bed bar area stayed here for one night excellent value for money token moor university graduation ncp
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Booked here while visiting friends and family. Great nights sleep, very clean hotel, and also extremely quiet rooms. There was some maintenance going on in the hotel, but it didn't disrupt the stay, or the overall visit.

The hotel bar was very relaxing, with an 'as you'd expect' hotel bar atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2021
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Good Morning Corey,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we are glad to hear that you had a great night’s sleep, the hotel to be very clean and also extremely quiet rooms.
Also, glad to hear that you found the hotel bar to be very relaxing.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inns and Leonardo hotels in the future.
Jurgen

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Mati behind the bar has been epic, despite the wafts of freshly cooked food I ate out. The prices and food selection were overpriced and limited.

Staff were masked at all times, hygiene is on point.

That said the service I’ve received from the bar staff namely Mati, Anna, Jayne and Simon. They made time to engage, chat and welcome me.

For now food wise I’d peruse the neighbourhood I had an epic meal just down the road far cheaper.

On the most a fantastic team but a bit of a delayed and frosty reception.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Good Afternoon jamesIO2175KT,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review, we are happy to hear that you loved our staff and their service, especially Mati, Anna, Jayne and Simon.

It is always nice to receive positive feedback on our staff and we will make sure to pass your kind words to them!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels in the near future.

Melisa

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night and it was perfect for a short city break. The location is fantastic! It’s walking distance to some nice restaurants and the main shopping district.

The hotel staff, particularly the manager Simon, were very accommodating to our needs as we were travelling with three young kids.

Room tip: There is a loading bay behind the hotel you can use for drop off.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Afternoon ShaheedFazal,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review, we are pleased to read that you found our hotel’s location close to restaurants, the main shopping district and other amenities to be fantastic!

I am delighted to know that our staff were very accommodating and helpful to you and your lovely children, especially the manager Simon!

Melisa

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I moved here from another hotel due to the one I should have stayed at being so poor despite being a four star hotel.

I stay in Sheffield and Manchester on a regular basis for business and generally use Accor Hotels but after this visit to Jury’s I suspect I will no longer doing so.

This hotel is immaculately clean and very professional. The Manager and the staff were delightful and unlike the other hotel I was at are not using COVID as an excuse and are providing g a great experience.

The rooms are lovely and generous in size and I slept so well.

I will be back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SPACITYLADY
Anna Stupienko, Owner at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Dear Guest ,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield and also for your comments regarding your stay with us.

It is always nice to receive such lovely comments from our guests about our staff and our hotel.

Kind Regards,

Anna

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

First and probably last time staying here. Chose it because of cheap rate compared with other surrounding hotels, but as soon as I arrived I was regretting my choice. A grimace from the staff greeted me as I arrived at the reception, saying I was too early at 2.30pm... They then couldn't find my booking, as apparently they have a problem with Agoda bookings not appearing on their system. I have booked hotels all over the world using Agoda for the past 10 years without such issues... I had to forward them a copy of the confirmation from agoda by email before I was allowed to check in...
Then I was informed there is no breakfast buffet, instead a box will be delivered to room in the morning and a bacon bap would be available from reception, but only before 9am....!
Once up in room it was OK, a good size, if a bit bland. Mould in shower tray corners though. Lots of road noise too. Wish I'd stayed elsewhere...

Trip type: Travelled solo