“Gem of a find”

Le Petit Cafe
Ranked #97 of 1,596 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small coffee/tea shop serving home made cakes, scones, simple meals and using local produce when available. We pride ourselves on the quality of our Fairtrade coffee with all staff receiving Barista training. The traditional afternoon teas are a very popular part of the menu.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for a light bite with my elderly Mum. Such a fabulous cafe and the owners(Nicky and Dave) were so friendly and helpful.
The food is all home made. We had the pea & mint soup which was so fresh and tasty.
Brought a couple of scones home with home made gooseberry jam. Yum!
This will now be a regular for us and I aim to make my way though the wonderful menu.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful homemade lemon and elderflower cake, unbelievably light, to die for, excellent friendly service too

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I took my elderly mum for a lunchtime treat and booked in advance for a window table. We arrived to find it wonderfully decorated with sparkles and fresh flowers. One panini later we were delving into the scrumptious desert menu giggling trying to taste each others. The gin and tonic cheesecake is simply the best thing I've ever tasted!
A big thumbs up for smiling front of hourse and quick and efficient chef.
A total delight!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday last week ,with my lovely friends, at Le petit cafe in the evening.
The food was divine & the service second to none.Many thanks to Nikki & Dave & waitress ,you made it so special x

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My meal was gorgeous and prompt in coming to me. The atmosphere is typically English.
A lovely little place for afternoon tea!