“Great Place! ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I've never visited chain pizza houses before and I have to say the service was first class and the Calzone even better!! :)

I love Calzones and this was by far the ultimate and most tastiest one I've ever had...!

Just hope the next one I visit can match the standards of this one

Well done to the staff!

110% :-)

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Went for tea at Pizza Express, Ecclesall Road with family. It was fairly quiet to start with so thought it would be a pleasant evening. However it soon turned into a crèche facility as numerous kids parties turned up, I'm sure there was at least two going on. The waiting staff were rushed off their feet and unfortunately neglected us mere mortals as we found many delays to food arriving once it had been ordered. The food is absolutely delicious. I ordered the bruschetta con fungi for a starter and it was divine. Kids starter of dough balls was well received as was the cheesy garlic bread that was ordered. Main course of calzone was so lovely. The pizza base was not too thick and the filling very flavoursome and moist. Our desserts of Tiramisu, Eton Mess Cheesecake and Chocolate Cheesecake and the kiddy Chocolate Brownie we couldn't fault. Overall the food was spot on, we just came at the wrong time (16:30) a time to be avoided as it will be taken over by young kiddies having birthday parties!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Having had a table booked at another well known restaurant on the Centretainment complex and waiting over an hour for food we arrived at Pizza Express at 10.30pm on a saturday night, hungry and needing prompt service.
We arrived at the door pretty much begging for food, very courteous staff agreed that yes we could eat.
Drinks and food arrived promptly, My husband having never been willing to tryPizza express before was pleasantly, he just assumed it would be overly expensive better dressed pizza hut...how wrong was he?

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We eat at pizza express relatively frequently and the service at this branch was second to none- really friendly and attentive. Speedy food. Our waitress was lovely with adults AND children. Thank you.
The only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because the food just wasn't as great as I know it can be. Pizzas weren't really hot, ice cream had A LOT of synthetic chocolate sauce over it and drinks were t cold...

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely meal in here after a long day. The food was excellent, the staff looked after us throughout and the atmosphere was lovely.