Travelodge Sheffield Central Hotel
  • Room Service
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewscity centrecar park next doorponds forgeroom was cleantravel lodgeq parksecure parkingfamily roomreduced ratetrain stationminute walkexcellent value for moneycomfortable staygood nights sleepideal locationall you can eatreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room ok was not told was homeless and pple sent from probation to stay from outa town was approached by a few in front of my children telling us why they was there not ideal for families with small children als9 vending machine overpriced and car parka day breakfast overpriced and quality

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Sheffield Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff went the extra mile to be helpful and made our stay really comfortable and welcoming...well done, to particularly Michelle and Jacob. The room was well maintained, and of a good quality. Stayed on a high floor for a quieter room. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter, particularly on a weekend.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect city centre location. Clean and comfortable room and reception. Fantastic breakfast & helpful accommodating staff. Great room rates. Would definitely recommend and i look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed here one night early February and needed to be somewhere early in the morning.The room was lovely, cosy and clean, with a nice powerful shower, and the staff were very welcoming when I checked in. In the morning, I realised that I had forgotten to pack toothpaste and was in a rush, so went to check if they sold any at reception. They didn't, but the staff there (Sue, Helen and Michelle) were so helpful and Sue offered to go out and buy me some while I dried my hair! This was just above and beyond what I expected, and made for a much less stressful morning. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here on the 10/03/18 as we had booked a hotel room due to going out in Sheffield in the day.

When we arrived at the hotel we parked in QPark which is almost attached to the Hotel I found this really convenient especially due to the fact that it was secure parking.

When we had checked in we went to the room which had tea/coffee making facilities and also a bathroom which was quite small but it wasn't that bad for the price we paid. At this point I was happy with the Hotel.

We then went out and decided to return later in the day.

Upon returning to the Hotel I was walking to my room and the fire alarm started going off a boozed up man then appeared from his room and stated that it was nothing to worry about and that he had caused it.

I went downstairs to the assembly point as to which we had to wait outside for a while at around 1 O clock in the morning due to this man deciding to smoke in the room (which is illegal).

We went back up to the room once the building had been checked and our cards for the doors were reset. Later on in the night the same man who was on our floor (who set the alarm off) was arguing with a Hotel member of staff in the hallway which was quite loud.

I can't believe that Hotel staff didn't eject him from the premises after setting the alarms off in the first place (due to him breaking the law). There was quite a bit of commotion on the floor and I heard staff threatening to call the police.

Overall the Hotel and the facilities weren't bad value for money but it seems it is the clientele that ruin this place.

I do understand that they can't control what type of people book the rooms however they knew who had set the fire alarm off and didn't bother to evict him frim the property until he decided to cause more commotion.

I would recommend this Hotel to a friend or family member but only if the staff had more strict policies in place as this particular incident didn't give me much faith.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Joe from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Sheffield Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our Sheffield Central Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.