“Great pizza, Great beer”
Review of Craft & Dough

Craft & Dough
Ranked #172 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Craft & Dough. Creators of luscious & innovative Pizzas all served along side only the finest craft beers available. Generally, we don't take bookings, however if you need a reservation for 10 or more people please use button below.
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We dropped in last night and at first couldn't be seated due to how busy the place was.

We left and name and was told to come back in and hour so we took the opportunity to have some pre pizza drinks.

When we returned we the place was still buzzing but we were seated pretty promptly.

The food took a little while but that was to be expected with how busy the place was and a big group had managed to get there order in first. We took the time to enjoy our beers.

The pizza was brilliant, I loved the addition of the frazzles. Something that shouldn't be on a pizza but worked brilliantly!

Customer service was also top notch. The guys couldn't apologise enough for the food taking a while (although it was only to be expected with the place being so small and the size of some of the groups). It wasn't that long anyway. I've waited longer for food at big chain restaurants.

I throughly enjoyed it and will be going back as soon as I get the chance!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

The food here is incredible, as are the selection of Ales on offer, the only thing that tainted our visit was the service, while the staff were friendly it just seemed unorganised and our food came at different times to the table, one meal arrived after everyone had finished. I can appreciate it was busy and when we spoke to the member of staff they gave us some free pizza vouchers which was a nice gesture. I'm sure it could have just been a bad night and I'm not going to let this expericence stop me from visiting again.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

we had a really warm welcome and lots of attention from our servers- really friendly guys who stayed behind an hour after closing without rushing us. bad service reviews have come from large tables that left staff overwhelmed (they only have 2 ovens!)
the food is excellent, the pizza dough is thin and crispy but also chewy at the same time. it is made fresh every day and the pizza sauce is made with san marzano tomatoes (the best)
I particularly love the artichoke and proscuitto pizza, i would say it's one of the best pizzas i've had.
Ignore bad reviews!
avoid saturday nights, book in advance, go on a sunday or a weekday when more quiet and the servers will happily be able to give you extra attention. Loads of craft beers also!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Kellham Island
We were booked in as a table of 18, and there were two other tables of similar size in at the same time, as well as some smaller tables. There were far too many people for the size of restaurant and the number of staff on at the time. Some starters never came, and then were brought after the main course, some peoples drinks didn't arrive, and two members of our group had to place their order three times before being served. We all waited over an hour for our main meals.
The staff did their best to make up for this with free drinks, and they gave us some of the pizzas free as well.
Having said that, we all agreed that the pizzas were delicious when they did arrive, some great flavours. The cocktails were delicious, and the whitebait was really good too. The fries we ordered said ey came with herb salt but we couldn't taste any if it had been served with this.
I would go again, but definitely not on a Friday or Saturday, unless they put on more staff and book in fewer people!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Lovely pizzas - thin and crispy. I had the tandoori chicken but would stick to a margarita if I went again. Good cocktails and beer. Nice for lunch or an evening meal. Nice staff.