“Bad service”

Ranked #770 of 1,497 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Harmony Cafe is a cosy restaurant located on Westfield Terrace serving authentic Chinese food, ranging from Cantonese style to Szechuan style. There is a wide range of rice dishes and soup noodles to choose from, as well as the delicious Hotpot. The portions of the food are generous and served with wonderful service at a cheap price.
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

It's not bad service in terms of the food they offer. I liked what I had, the food had no problems whatsoever. The only thing that ruined it for me was the waitress who served me on Monday the 14th. I had a plate of sweetcorn and fish rice, and when I was eating a satay skewer, the lady took my rice away without even asking me whether I had finished. I roughly had about 1/3 of my plate left! I was so baffled that by the time I turned around she already ran to the kitchen and got rid of it. I didn't want to say anything whilst I was there because I didn't want to cause drama but please please please get her to ask customers whether they're done with their food before taking anything away!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Having travelled extensively in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan I can be quite fussy about Chinese food in the UK. My son recommended a visit to Harmony and what a great suggestion it was. I ordered one of my favourite favourites, beef brisket noodle soup. It arrived freshly prepared after 15 minutes. It was heavenly. Quite simply the best beef noodles I have had outside of Taiwan. Plenty of tender, tasty beef, green vegetables, a semi spicy broth. The others in my family had a tofu dish and satay beef noodles. All excellent. Friendly service, plenty of room. All in all, top notch and great value.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Great place to have a dinner ! Food excellent , friendly people ! Also Harmony is one of the land mark restaurant in Sheffield !

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Very good Chinese food not to many English taste ie chicken feet... Amazing and the duck is out of this world my wife had beef and mushrooms and didn't enjoy it but she didn't release this is a Chinese restaurant not a English Chinese restaurant but she loved the starter and my food will return

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Very simple place, very kind Waitress. Prices for starters around 4-5£ and mains 6-8£... No free parking around even om Sunday, so bring some coins
Definitely recommend Chilli Squid for starter, love it! I order Dumplings noodle soup and from "Spicy tasty" category I order Shredded beef, was good but not wow.