“Amazing food ”

Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Attentive and wonderful staff ! Sharing platter delicious and Mussels were to die for! Pizza was good and crispy with generous toppings and a beautiful runny egg ! Perfect!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Yes this is a 5 star review for a chain restaurants in Ludlow , a town that markets its self as a foodie destination , but for all that we got good service , and very good food , even going to the trouble of making me up a salad as they did not have everything for the one on the menu . so if you get fed up with paying £100 for a meal for 2 in some of Ludlow's high end restaurants then give Wildwood a try , if you go on a Monday or Tuesday night the food is 1/2 price so our meal cam to £30 for the 2 of us with drinks.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

went to this restaurant on 27 march 18 , my wife and I had the lasagna and my aunty had the spaghetti Bolognese , we love our as did my Aunty but she couldn't manage the large portion , so I ate the rest and loved it . would recommend .

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal and service £13 for a 3 course meal and a drink (what’s not to like!) will definitely look for more offers like these for the future

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Wildwood Ludlow we had two coffees and two tea cakes, they were the best tea cakes we’ve both ever had. They were that good we came back for tea the same evening which did not disappoint, I had pepperoni pizza which was lovely. I managed to squeeze (it was huge) in a sticky toffee pudding which was also lovely. Will definitely be returning. Well done Wildwood keep up the good work.