“Class 1 Restaurant ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Multiple Awards winner Restaurant.Top quality food,Great Service From the Top Class WaitingStaff.Will Return Again.Thank You.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with family! Food was average! As shrewsbury has lots of Indian restaurants it is hard competition! Our Oder was a bit wrong but there were 10 of us! Not my favorite

Today 28th March at 7:30

Presented my self as a "solo walk in" smartly dressed and assuming in my demeanor. I just received the most inappropriate, strangest and roodest of greetings. Other than myself, there was no one else in the restaurant. In response to my polite ask for a table for one there was a long pause, followed by the Sharkey head thing and another long uncomfortable pause. The reply "sorry sir we are fully booked". "Ahh, OK" I replied...thanks anyway. As I was just about to exit the restaurant he shouted up, "just kidding"....Lucky for him there were children in ear shot as my reply would have been rudly worded. Instead I thanked him again outlined that he was neither funny or cool......Safe to say I would not advocate going to this place, especially in light of the numerous curry houses that are but a five minute walk from this place...

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Wouldn’t be the first choice I would go for as they are expensive compared to other restaurants. Take a while delivering

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I very rarely get takeaways these days as I'm always disappointed & sure enough it happened again. The meat was pre-cooked for all meals & just put in sauces which were too sweet & not great or authentic. Should have stuck with my instincts.