“Lovely place for a birthday meal ”
Review of Henry Tudor House

Henry Tudor House
Ranked #28 of 367 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

Great place to eat out love the lights outside the building. Staff were friendly and helpful, food was lovely and good service. Had a really good night love the inside decore as well. Great place to eat.

1  Thank elliew3242019
Write a reviewReviews (1,554)

Reviewed 24 January 2022

Five of us had Sunday lunch in the lovely restaurant. The atmosphere was friendly, with staff very attentive and friendly. We all had the lamb shank which was delicious, as were the individually served vegetables, cooked to perfection. We will be visiting again to try the other options on the menu, all of which sounded lovely.

1  Thank suemY9329NV
Reviewed 22 January 2022 via mobile

I had a lovely evening. Great service, especially from the slim male waiter, sorry I can’t remember his name, but nothing was too much trouble for him and he was very welcoming. The food was great. Service excellent, not rushed and the atmosphere and venue was something a bit different. Prices were very reasonable too. I can’t wait to visit again soon. Thank you to all the staff for such a special evening last night.

2  Thank barneybargain
Reviewed 20 January 2022

Starters were really nice (soup, bread board), but that's unfortunately where the good ends.

I ordered a burger, and I didn't even want to taste it because it looked absolutely disgusting. Food presentation IS important to a lot of us, and if a burger looks like someone threw up between two patties, I will lose my appetite, which is exactly what happened here.

And the icing on the cake? The idiotic waitress was leaning RIGHT over me to serve another of our group, so I had to tell her off. Apparently she's never heard of covid or social distancing.

I won't be coming back here, that's for certain.

Reviewed 17 January 2022

I have always love this restaurant but never had Sunday lunch.
Mum recently bought me a gift card for my 60th
Sadly she passed away suddenly so my husband and I decided to go for lunch.
It was lovely, food excellent, very attentive staff and were very kind to us.

1  Thank carolemG2918EK