“Excellent Food Excellent Price Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Strada - Bath - CLOSED

Strada - Bath
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located next door to the Theatre Royal, Strada is set in the historic Beau Nash house in Bath. Perfect for pre-theatre meals and post-shopping snacks, this popular Italian restaurant chain is famous for its authentic handmade pizzas - which are cooked in a traditional forno a legna wood-fired oven – and its extensive menu of rustic, regional pastas and puddings are made using only the finest fresh ingredients such as Parma ham, extra virgin olive oil and Buffalo mozzarella imported from Italy. Perfect for business lunches and cosy evening meals, you can’t go wrong with Strada’s successful formula of simple, tasty food combined with sleek design, friendly service and a buzzy, down-to-earth atmosphere. The proof, as they say, is in the pizza.
Luton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food Excellent Price Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

we always go there for dinner.

the food is always nice.

I love the seafood linguine, especially the prawn which is quite big

and my husband love the parma ham prizza Lots of Parma ham

100% satisfactory 10/10

• Visited March 2012

london
“Good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Normal Strada menu but great venue and wonderful service - we used our Tasecard and enjoyed a wide sample of the menu - chocolate mousse won the dessets

Visited March 2012
Bath
“If you are after a quick pizza, then go next door to Pizza Express!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

I live in Bath but have not been to Strada before. I am not a fan of the 'high street chain' restuarants but we thought we'd give it a go and have a quick lunch there.
Sadly the food was inedible and we actually had to complain but there was no offer of a replacement meal or an apology. The staff seemed disinterested and the overall experience was not very pleasent.
If you are after a quick pizza then go next door to Pizza Express which never fails to be good!
I won't be recommending this restaurant to anybody.

• Visited February 2012
Bath, United Kingdom
“Service always fantastic, but food not very nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

We have been to this place several times (they do great deals on food), but we won't be back. I truly wish I only had positive comments to make, as the service at La Strada Bath is second to none. Polite, always a smile, and very speedy. However the food is dreadful. We generally order pizza's; and every time we get disappointed. They are very VERY thin (and normally I prefer my pizzas thin crusted over thick crusted pizza), dry, and hardly any topping on it. Last time I ordered a margarita pizza plus extra mushroom topping, and I counted three (!) mushroom slice. We have been coming back for the friendly service and the affordable prices, but I recommend spending just a little more to get a lovely meal with the same level of service at the Real Italian Pizza Company.

• Visited January 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Very busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Service was good, the food was ok (though the olives were disgusting!), reasonably priced. Next door to the theatre so be warned - it can get very busy!

Visited February 2012