“Lovely curry at reasonable price”
Review of Curry Mahal

Curry Mahal
Ranked #237 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely meal at Curry Mahal tonight. The food was lovely and the portions generous... not quite sure how we ate all we'd ordered, but it was so yummy our plates were clean. Staff were relaxed and friendly. Prices very reasonable, especially for Bath. Would definately recommend

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed. As a bring-your-own it is great value, especially for large groups. The food is delicious and the service is always great. They also do take outs. It's worth the short walk from the main town centre as it's great value, and it's all down hill back into Bath!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I had the jalfrezi and a taka dahl, it was great. The server was very friendly and they let you bring your own booze. Will definately come again.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I came here as part of a group of 12 friends from work. Initially because of the decor I did not expect much as it is very dated, however when we were met by our friendly host my perceptions changed. You are able to bring your own wine with no corkage charge which is wonderful in itself. There is a large choice on the menu for relatively cheap prices. I tried lamb passanda, honey chicken, korma and tikka masala - I'm not that adventurous.... All the dishes were of good size and anything Not finished the waiter offered to box up for take out. The waiter could see we were a large group with lots to talk about and made sure to give us the right appropriate space without constantly fussing the table. I would come here again and recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

the atmosphere is the best quality of this small and quiet place.
The food is not bad, but is just enough not leave the table. the prices are in line with the quality.

I would go there if I want to relax with nobody around

2  Thank Riccardo N