“Best curry we've ever had”
Review of Bombay Lounge

Bombay Lounge
Ranked #271 of 607 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Description: Tempted by an unrivaled range of authentic & imaginative fusion dishes. Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality & freshest ingredients. So enjoy your meal & have a memorable experience.
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came across Bombay Lounge when we were walking around Bath trying to find a restaurant for dinner. The staff were so friendly and always making sure we were ok and we had everything we needed, 10/10 customer service. The curry was the best curry we have both ever had, it was such great value for money and so yummy! We will definitely be returning when we come back to Bath!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Ate in this restaurant recently, in the hope of getting a typical British Indian meal. Immediate impressions were not good. Seemed short staffed and the place was chaotic. It was very popular with customers being turned away, but at one point a woman walked in an loudly accused the proprietor of making a rude comment to her husband. There was also a group of young men loudly discussing their evenings' drug consumption plans. This might have been tolerable, even enjoyable, but the food was pretty weak - average at best. I'd go elsewhere as there are some smashing Indian restaurants in Bath.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I popped in here early on Saturday evening with my young son and had a fabulous experience.
I told the staff that my son had a dairy and egg allergy. No problem. They got the chef and said I could order the food directly with him. He was really helpful and even prepared to cook dishes especially for him.
Next I said we unfortunately had limited time, as we had to collect my other son from a party later. Again no problem. The food was with us very quickly.
The starters and mains we had were all very tasty, not greasy and very reasonably priced. The chef takes great pride in his food (rightly so), talking us through how his fare differs from other Indian restaurants.
We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Went one evening and it was great clean and fresh. Best Chicken tikka masala I have had in a long time. Takeaways very good too

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We visited this as a group for the first time on Tuesday. Group of 9. Food very nice. Very clean. Good price also. The chubby waiter by the name of Jay was very entertaining also. Will return