I have stayed in fine hotels around the world including places like the Mandarin Oriental. However none of which have the charm or soul which can be found in this particular B&B. My girlfriend and I had a wonderful stay in 95 Sydney Place.
I will summarise the highlights;
- Utterly charming staff - Gregarious, convivial, knowledgeable and hospitable. (At breakfast Cindy even went back to her own home (10 minutes away) to fetch a suitable outfit for my girlfriend so we could go cycling along the canal paths).
- The breakfast – A freshly baked exquisite Austrian delight. Accompanied with classical music, pleasant conversation and impeccable service. You will struggle to find a better breakfast experience anywhere else.
- Perfectly situated. Walk 10 minutes down historic streets lined with opulent townhouses over the Avon to emerge in the heart of Bath.
- Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse overlooking a beautiful sun-kissed “Bath Stone” church. Walled garden, orangery, country kitchen and National Trust calibre dining room. You will be transported back in time.
- The B&B experience is akin to actually being the owner of a £3 million townhouse with your own staff. Something which most mere mortals will never achieve.
When compared to a hotel chain of the same price such as the Hilton. Choosing this B&B is really a no-brainer. Book your trip around the availability of this B&B and you will not be disappointed.
William & Harriet.More
- Room Service