Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$117
  • Breakfast included
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$146
  • Restaurant
US$165
US$160
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$142
Agoda.com
Waterhouse(Monkton Combe)
US$197
US$140
Priceline
The Edgar Townhouse(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$526
Priceline
  • Pool
3,148 results
All reviewspodium car parkriver viewcentral locationexcellent locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citymain attractionspulteney bridgeone night staybreakfast was excellentfull englishwaitrosevalidateavonabbeyengland
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Excellent hotel in the heart of Bath. Easy walking distance to restaurants and sights in Bath. I would highly recommend this hotel. Easy drive to Cardiff to visit the castle and surrounding areas of the Cottswolds. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am delighted to see that you found the hotel to be excellent and that you would highly recommend Hilton Bath City. I am also pleased to see you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Selected this hotel due to the location. Sadly this is about all it has going for it.
Check in is 4pm which seems quite late considering check out is 11am. Had stated i would be arriving between 2-3pm on booking form. Arrived and room not ready. Told they would call us once room ready. They did not, so we just arrived back before 4pm and it was ready. Would of mentioned it to the staff member but she was not there.
Room was ok though dated. But the bed was rock hard and worst i have ever encountered.
Wouldn't stay here again as i'm sure there is better hotels around.
We stayed in a double room (not cosy one). Plenty of room.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear jodiejr,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It is very disappointing to read your feedback and please do accept my sincere apologies for the issues you have highlighted during your stay. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide and to ensure that this does not happen again.

I do hope that despite your experience and comments on this occasion you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely, we booked a spa package and was pleasantly surprised with everything, I think the drinks are over priced but it certainly didn’t ruin our evening. Would recommend
And will be coming back staff extremely friendly

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Shekly233,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your spa package with the hotel. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is perfect if you want to relax.
It is nearby the main attractions in Bath so you can visit the with a short walk.
I recommend this property.

The restaurant offers big variety of food for breakfast.

We have tried the room service which was very good as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Egnesz
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Egnesz,

Thank you for your review of the hotel.

I am pleased to see that you found the breakfast very good and all the main attractions in bath just a short walk away from the hotel. Your feedback has been passed on to the management team for review so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend on a Thursday night, booking the spa package. After booking the stay I had to change the date due to being unable to stay on the original date I booked. I spoke to Bruce throughout and he was very helpful giving me alternative dates. We eventually found a date for us to visit. When we arrived the reception staff were very helpful and presented us with the spa vouchers. My boyfriend went to get us a couple of drinks from the bar and they were quite expensive for two ciders. In the morning we checked out before going for breakfast so the gentleman behind reception kindly looked after our bags. The breakfast was delicious with a wide range of different food ranging from cooked breakfast to cereals and pastry. Would stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CAWalker11
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear CAWalker11,