The Abbey Hotel
  • Room Service
US$181
US$176
US$179
SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
US$240
US$181
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$120
US$100
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$113
High Beeches(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
1,552 results
All reviewsart barski barallium restaurantroman bathsperfect locationmanvers streetno air conditioninglovely hotelcar parktrain stationhotel barchristmas marketbooked this hotelone night stayafternoon teathermae spadouble room
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Very impressed with this hotel located in the heart of Bath but very quiet and peaceful. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were comfortable and very clean.
Breakfast was delicious. I found no negatives with this hotel. It had a pet friendly policy and I enjoyed the company of a variety of dogs in the cocktail bar.
The hotel has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere and I will always stay when in Bath.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My party of four attended a veggie feast as part of the Igloo Supper Club last night. We have an excellent meal: good service, innovative cooking that you would never do at home, and with good wines to accompany each course. Apart from the bread arriving a little late, they coped admirably with my celiac disease, adapting some dishes so they were safe, but still delicious.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a standard double room for one night in Bath for our anniversary on the 16th February. On the plus side we were warmly welcomed on arrival at the hotel and our first impression was very good...until we saw our room! The room was tiny. There was room for one side table only as the door was on the other side. There was absolutely nowhere to put our bags/cases. There was a small block on the wall above the chair with hangers so that was the only place to hang any coats/ clothes so our clothes hung over the chair and we had to use the chair for our items. The rest had to stay in the cases and we had to climb over them to move in the room. There were no drawers even.
The windows were glazed out in the room and bathroom as they overlooked the fire escape steps and pipes.
There was an I pad in the room that was constantly loading so was unusable. The smoke alarm
had an annoying bright flash every minute all night close to the bed.
We were only staying one night thankfully but for £179 we were very disappointed.
Our daughter and son in law want to visit Bath and have an anniversary in March. I won’t be recommending this hotel for the reasons above. Bath itself was amazing and we will be visiting again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JLKeen
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I loved this place most of all for its perfect location and the delicious breakfast! The room I had was rather small for 2 , as it was a very special price, This did not really bother me as I was thrilled with the location and the general decency of the hotel and service. Would go again but is a bit overpriced on high season...

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Nice hotel, we had a basement room at the front that was rather noisy, I complained and got an immediate no fuss discount, The room was a nice size and a great bathroom. Overall very good value especially considering it's premium location.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple