Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Room Service
US$430
US$303
  • Pool
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$193
  • Restaurant
Henrietta House(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$174
US$169
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$142
Agoda.com
US$232
US$187
US$408
1,268 results
All reviewshop pole innwedding coordinatorwedding venuelovely old buildingbuffet styleminute drivebit datedlovely hotelwater pressurelocal pubkippersstayed for one nightfour poster bedtwo night stayshort breaklovely roomtea and coffee
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Good:Staff where very friendly and helpful. The food was lovely. Great view from room.

Bad: creaky bed that woke me and my partner up every time we moved, tv has for about 30 channels (mostly radio) and every 5 minutes would go all red, shower dipped every time you got in. The hair dryer you had to constantly hold a button for it to be in use which was more annoying then bad.

I paid out for the executive room because it was mine and my girlfriends 3 year anniversary and the hotel looked lovely in the photos. When we got there we realised that it was more beautiful in person then On the pictures. We went to the reception and the women was very pleasant and helpful. We were room number 17 and I thought because I paid more for the executive room it would be amazing but really as soon as I stepped in I realised it wasn’t what I had imagined and kind of regretted my choice. We knew that because it was an old building it might have some flaws but really everything that we found wasn’t a hard fix and everything we did like was the charm of the building and the hospitality.

In all we had a lovely trip away but the hotel wasn’t anything special and defiantly wouldn’t make a return visit and if I did wouldn’t waste my money on the executive room.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear hockley1994,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel, it was wonderful to read that you enjoyed your anniversary trip away.

I was delighted to read that you thought our staff were very friendly and helpful, and that you enjoyed the hospitality at our hotel, I will be sure to pass your kind words on.
I was also very pleased to read that you admired the countryside views from your guestroom and that you thought our Georgian period property was charming. Although, I was surprised to read your comments regarding the executive room and I am sorry if you thought the bed was creaky.

It was also wonderful to read that you enjoyed the food at our hotel and I will most certainly pass your compliments to the chefs.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We only stayed one night but it was so lovely. The building is beautiful and exceptionally clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was gorgeous and very reasonably priced. Our bed was massive and we had a great nights sleep. Would definitely stay again :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Lauren H,

Thank you for such a complimentary review following your stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel. I was delighted that you had a lovely stay and would like to return in the future.

It was wonderful to read that you thought our Georgian period property was beautiful and that you thought it was exceptionally clean, our housekeeping team will be pleased to hear your kind words. I was also glad that you were comfortable in your guestroom and that you had a great nights sleep.

The staff at our hotel strive to provide a warm welcome, so it was lovely to hear that you found them very friendly and helpful. Our chefs will also be glad to hear that you thought the food was gorgeous and I was pleased you thought it was reasonably priced.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is easy to find. It’s maybe a little tired looking from the outside but the interior is a better standard. Had to change our room as the bathroom door would not close. Although no apology was offered we had no difficulty in changing to a better room. Room was clean and in good decor. Staff generally were polite and helpful, the breakfast staff were a cheerful start for the day. We will return but next time will make sure there are no functions as we had a rough evening from noisy inconsiderate wedding guests that were staying overnight, c’est la vie.

Dear Mal P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel.

I was pleased that you admired the interiors of our Georgian hotel and that you thought your guestroom was nicely decorated. I was also pleased that our staff were able to offer an alternative guestroom upon your request and that you found your room nice and clean. However, I would like to apologise if you were disturbed by wedding guests in the evening.

Our staff are often complimented on their welcoming customer service, so it was wonderful to hear that you found our staff polite, helpful and cheerful, they will be pleased to hear your kind words.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my mum whilst on our annual shopping trip to Bath. We had stayed here years ago and liked it and this time it was better than we remembered.

Helpful staff and warm welcome.

We stayed in a large twin room, we had phoned and requested one with extra room and good views as we like this annual trip to be a nice treat. This room (room 3) didn't disappoint plenty of space and lovely views out into the small garden and further looking onto the hills leading into bath.

We had food in the bar rather than the restaurant and it was lovely I had fish and chips and my mum had pasta both good portians and very tasty

Breakfast in the morning is a buffet with hot food, pasterues fruit and cereal again very nice.

Can't wait to visit again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Samantha B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay during your annual shopping trip to the beautiful city of Bath.

It was wonderful to read that you received a warm welcome and that you found our staff helpful. I was also glad that you were comfortable in your guestroom and that you admired its countryside views. Our chefs will be pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your meal in our Valley Bar and that you thought our breakfast options were very tasty.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I arrived here on Saturday with my dad, as a treat for him as he had never been to Bath and from the moment we pulled up into the car park this hotel didn't disappoint.

Firstly, when we arrived at reception to book in, the lovely lady who was there saw my dad had a stick and mobility issues and immediately (without making a fuss or making me feel silly) advised that the lifts only went to Floor 2, and our rooms were on the 3rd floor - straight away she disappeared into the back office, and returned having booked dad into a first floor room. I apologised as I hadn't read the small print that said about the lifts, but she was gracious and helpful and made us feel like valued guests right from the off.

There was also a wedding on that Saturday - a notice on the entrance door confirmed this - but apart from sharing the bar area with various guests, there was no way we would have known - there was no late loud noise, no disruptive guests and no cause for concern at all.

I had the beef and horseradish sandwich and with drinks this was really reasonably priced. In the evening we had dinner in the restaurant, and at £22 for two (OMG delicious) courses, this was really good value too. I had the beef medallions, cooked med rare to perfection, with rosti and veg and my dad had the cheese and leek tartlet.....I can eat a lot but these portions were very generous. We shared the honeycomb cheesecake, again a generous portion.

Breakfast was equally as good, with a great selection and good value at £12.

The room was comfortable, and I had an amazing view over the rolling countryside...it was perfect for relaxation.....and most importantly it was spotlessly clean.

I'm lucky to have travelled a lot, and this is an incredible hotel, with wonderful staff in a great location.

What the staff don't know is that my dad is unfortunately on borrowed time, and this will be his first and last trip to Bath, and thanks to everyone at this hotel it was incredibly memorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear TravelMunchkinFP,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review following your recent stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel. It was heart-warming to read that you and your dad left with such fond memories from your time in Bath.

Our staff take pride in their friendly and courteous customer service, so it was wonderful to read that you thought our receptionist was lovely and helpful and I will most certainly pass your kind words on.

Our hotel is a popular wedding and events venue and we endeavour to ensure that our non-event guests are not disturbed during their stay by assigning rooms away from the function, so it was wonderful to read that you were not disrupted during your stay. It was also great to read that you thoroughly enjoyed dining in our restaurant and that you thought it was excellent value, I will pass your compliments to the chefs.

The comfort of our guests is also very important, so I was delighted to read that you found your room spotlessly clean, comfortable and relaxing, and that you admired the views across the Limpley Stoke Valleys.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, your kind words are greatly appreciated and we wish you all the very best in the future.