“Great Sushi, as always ”
Review of YO! Sushi - Bath

YO! Sushi - Bath
Ranked #361 of 603 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Went here for lunch, got in just after 12 and before lunchtime rush and as with all our Yo Sushi! visits it was great. Chefs good fun and staff attentive. Anyone on here moaning about service etc doesn't really get what they are about!

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

We were four adults and a toddler. Two adults had been before, this was my first YS visit. The table buzzers didn't work, which was a little frustrating, but the staff behind the belt were helpful.
Food was okay. Very average sushi/sashimi, and the salad ressings and curry sauces taste very 'out of a bottle', but I guess it's that kind of place.
But the big issue I had with YS is the billing process. Someone came to our table, assessed the number of dishes and drinks, told us our table number and said to pay at the cash desk.
We had had 20 plates, I had double-checked. Queued at the cash desk, gave the table number, was told there was X to pay, paid it and only once I'd paid did I see the bill and what we'd been charged for. 22 plates, including 2x yellow, the £6 plates. I know we had 20 plates. I also know we'd only had one yellow plate: at that price you don't choose those dishes lightly! We'd had one sea bass. Had there been another pass by we would have had a 2nd, but none did.
No-one said '22' when they came to count our plates (giving us the opportunity to say 'no, 20?')and I didn't see what I was being charged for before I paid. This was my first YS experience and should I return I will be more diligent and less trusting.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The Chef are always arguing int he kitchen and there is this small guy,wearing all black and brown hair he seems to look pissed off all the time and looks like his in charge. Service is crap when you ask for someone it takes a life time even thou we are the only 2 people in the restaurant. The only reason i go back here if depressing monday deals every blue plate is £2.

1  Thank t1yesho
Reviewed 28 November 2015

My daughters favourite place to eat in bath and it never disappoints, always good standard of food and service

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I went there with a couple of friend on Sunday during the month of October. We took 10dishes for 20pounds with soup no limit (there is a special promotion). The service was really bad (only one waiter in the whole restaurant and in general there are not a lot of people working there, but the restaurant was full) . The quality of food was bad taking in consideration the price of every single dish. I advice you to go in this place only because of the special promotion(not sure if it is every day or only on sunday).There are better sushi restaurants in Bath.

1  Thank K_a_r_l_o_68