“Stunning townhouse in convenient town centre...”
Glorious Master Bedroom or triple room Daybeds that make up the Triple Rooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Glorious Master Bedroom or triple room
Daybeds that make up the Triple Rooms
One of the Twin Rooms - but it can be arranged as a Super King!
The Glorious Kitchen
The Beautiful Dining Room - and the original stone kitchen!
The Paragon, Once a milliners, now a luxury townhouse!
The Master Bathroom
Welcome from Laura's Townhouse Apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Charlotte...
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning townhouse in convenient town centre location”
Reviewed 19 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We hired this townhouse after finding it on a google search for a hen weekend. Sometimes what you see isn't always what you get but this certainly is accurately represented on the website and was absolutely beautiful. The property was clean and beautifully presented upon arrival, it even smelt gorgeous! 8 of us stayed at the property comfortably and we all commented on how lovely it was. The property is conveniently located walking distance to everything that we wanted to go to, which included the Thermae Bath Spa amongst other venues. It was easy to get around from the property and easy to get to local amenities for food etc. The only down side for me was the parking situation. The cottage has one permit available which was great and you were able to park close by, however we had two further cars with us which we were unable to park that close, which makes loading and unloading a bit tricky. We also had to go back to the cars a few times throughout the stay to top up the parking money. I would advise getting the train if you do not have too much stuff to carry. The property is set over 4 floors which keeps you fit, may not suit everybody, which they state on their website anyway. It was absolutely fine for us. I would DEFINITELY visit the property again, or any other property through Lauras Townhouse if they are of a similar standard. I would certainly recommend the property to others and will be! C

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and condition
Liked least: parking situation
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Cardiff
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor was fantastic
Liked least: nothing to comment on everything was fab
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MrMoff
London, United Kingdom
“Upstairs Downstairs in Bath Townhouse”
Reviewed 27 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Photographs looked good, right in the centre of Bath, 4 bedrooms, recently refurbished, internet, digital tv, luxury accomodation, it must be good. How can I go wrong ?

Yep, right in the centre of Bath, with double yellows outside the front door, as a reminder. When you first arrive at this rental and attempt to bring in your luggauge, you have a choice, break the law by parking your vehicle illegally, and hope you don't get caught, or, park at rear of building with the parking permit that comes with your rental, but that means walking up a very steep and long, exhausting trek, up many ancient stairs covered by bird droppings. I did the walking bit on arrival, but when I checked out the rental I took the chance in law breaking and got my wife to throw in the luggage as I drove up and stopped briefly on the yellow lines., phew.
Hills and stair climbing is a thing you get used to in Bath, which is just as well ,because this rental has plenty, five sets if you are coming from the basement bedroom, four from the basement kitchen.
A quirky property to be honest, many may like it's quirks, personally I did not. The small stairs and the amount of them were a killer, definately not for the disabled or small kids.
My room on the first floor, was actually ok, except for the nightly noise, which I guess you must expect in a City centre, where you are living near to a club that shuts at 3a.m.

The kitchen in this property was in the basement which I found dingy, because of no natural light. The fourth bedroom , the one in the lower basement , had no windows,
( should it be classed as a bedroom , without windows ? ) , luckily I had brought a vampire type nephew with me who didn't mind sleeping in it, so the rest of my family could get rooms with daylight.
The lane next door with the steep steps I previously mentioned, runs under the living room, so very noisy at night with drunks and revelling students shouting as they ran / fell down the steps late at night. The four days I rented was enough.

On looking at the guest book, I could see previous renters where hen party people and I guess this property is probably ideally suited to them,
A, you can get a lot of people in this house, so sharing the costs will make it cheaper than a hotel,
B, they only stay for one or two nights, which I think is enough in this place.

Positive is , close to Bath centre.

ps The dishwasher never worked, but they make a show of doing something by sending a guy with a toolbox, but he never fixed it, was still not fixed when I left. They were very nice about it though, and sent a smiling rep to apologise to me. I did take the opportunity to tell the rep my views on the basement 'bedroom' but she kept smiling at me.

Liked best: location
Liked least: basements living
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing