“Dinner in Bath”

Ranked #33 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joya Restaurant offers modern Italian dining in a fantastic position overlooking the world famous Pulteney Bridge and Weir. Homemade pasta dishes, stonebaked pizzas and chargrilled fish, chicken and steaks. From our homemade spaghetti bolognese to our chargrilled extra mature fillet steak with twice cooked fries, join us at Joya.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere with friendly service. We ate at 630 on a Tuesday and by 7.30 it was full so booking is essential. The sea bass was terrific and the chocolate bombe was delicious . Reasonably priced food and would recommend to anybody visiting Bath.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,319)

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Staying in bath for a couple of nights happened upon this lovely Italian just off the Pulteney Bridge. Reserved a table for me and my wife and our 2 young daughters. Atmosphere delightful. Service relaxed yet attentive. Very busy for a Wednesday which is a good sign in my book. Meant the service was a little slow but to be fair recognising this the staff bought us some bread to keep our children going. Food excellent and well cooked. Focaccia bread -home baked and rack of lamb ( Cooked exactly as I like it -pink ) a highlight. Wine list small but broadly representative. Verdicchio excellent. Valpolicella fine if a little thin. All in all we really enjoyed it and will return on our next visit to Bath

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We are frequent visitors to Bath, with stays 2 - 3 x per year. We have walked past this restuarant on many occasions, but never actually ventured inside before! We will certainly be visiting here again. We had a good welcome and there was a lovely atmosphere. We both had the calamari, which was really nice, with a lovely light batter, with some great seasoning in it. This was follow by lasagna, which we equally enjoyed. We then went for ice-cream (which comes from the Real Italian Ice-cream company down the road, which I believe are connected to them and a lovely lemon sorbet. All in all a lovely evening and meal and all washed down with a nice bottle of red! Will certainly go again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere, food, and service were all amazing! The pasta I had was delicious and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely return and recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Joya Restaurant is perfectly located on Pulteney Bridge. I had the best pesto linguine ever and my sister ate calves liver perfectly cooked. Staff friendly and helpful. Would go back again.