US$151
US$140
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$134
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$175
US$168
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$149
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Cranleigh(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$73
Agoda.com
Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$81
Pulteney House(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel I have stayed in. I would rather sleep in a tent next to a club. I stayed in room 206 and the constant noise from the building next door was unbearable. I would never recommend this place. If you had 100 pound to spend, buy a tent!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel is very convenient to town center but don't be fooled by the location. Even if it were free it would not be worth it to stay here. The hotel is dark, musty, seedy with evidence of bed bugs. The beds are little more than army cots. Mold around the base of the shower is not uncommon and there are no amenities what so ever. The staff, while polite to me was somewhat rude to others in our party. They did however honor a last minute cancellation with a full refund which we appreciated but after 15 minutes in our rooms we simply walked out never to return. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The hotel is very central being just a few minutes walk from Poultney Bridge and the centre of Bath - so no taxis needed to get around- the staff were very helpful . The sheets and towels were freshly laundered and our room was large and clean and overlooking a quiet park . The downside is that the decoR is very dated and basic and that is reflected in the price you pay. I went to enjoy the city’s Xmas festivities and was not disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Penny O
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel very outdated, rooms need to be decorated. Some rooms have no furniture. The person I with has a single room no wardrobe or chest off draws available. Paint peeling off the wall in my rooms Rooms not suitable for occupancy. Tried to watch the tv no signal on any channel. Overall not a good hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel with 7 friends id bookedx in march 17 for nov 18 4 double room's. I had been repeatedly phoning to confirm and was given reference numbers. Even the thursday before the saturday arrival it was confirmed again. On arrival to be told i had no room's. They eventually gave us 1 room for 8 adults... the room had 1 double bed and i single and they then filled the rest of the floor space with 2 diuble mistresses. We were up in the loft room.
There was trailing leads from plugs to kettles in the room. They still charged us and thought there was nifhing wrong. Absolutely appaling total breach of heakth and safety. Thank fully there wasnt a fire.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends