US$149
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Harington's Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Room Service
Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$94
High Beeches(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$88
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Brooks Guesthouse(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$128
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$114
Travelocity
Cranleigh(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
Pulteney House(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$116
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$108
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place zero stars I would! The room was absolutely filthy!! The shower was so full of mould I couldn’t bring myself to use it (thank god I was going the Bath spa the next morning). The bedding and carpets were stained, the skirting boards were thick with dust. Everything was just manky. In the middle of the night people in the corridor were shouting that there were cockroaches!
The only positive thing I can say is that this place is in a good location.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel I have stayed in. I would rather sleep in a tent next to a club. I stayed in room 206 and the constant noise from the building next door was unbearable. I would never recommend this place. If you had 100 pound to spend, buy a tent!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel is very convenient to town center but don't be fooled by the location. Even if it were free it would not be worth it to stay here. The hotel is dark, musty, seedy with evidence of bed bugs. The beds are little more than army cots. Mold around the base of the shower is not uncommon and there are no amenities what so ever. The staff, while polite to me was somewhat rude to others in our party. They did however honor a last minute cancellation with a full refund which we appreciated but after 15 minutes in our rooms we simply walked out never to return. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The hotel is very central being just a few minutes walk from Poultney Bridge and the centre of Bath - so no taxis needed to get around- the staff were very helpful . The sheets and towels were freshly laundered and our room was large and clean and overlooking a quiet park . The downside is that the decoR is very dated and basic and that is reflected in the price you pay. I went to enjoy the city’s Xmas festivities and was not disappointed.

2  Thank Penny O
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel very outdated, rooms need to be decorated. Some rooms have no furniture. The person I with has a single room no wardrobe or chest off draws available. Paint peeling off the wall in my rooms Rooms not suitable for occupancy. Tried to watch the tv no signal on any channel. Overall not a good hotel.