“Great breakfast ”

Wild Cafe
Ranked #104 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: WELCOME! Here at Wild Cafe, were crazy about simple food made with quality ingredients! Come join us for all day brunch or lunch!
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I really liked this cafe, the breakfast quality was very good, great eggs, coffee was good, lovely atmosphere. The staff could have been slightly more welcoming ( they need to remember the customers pays their wages) but on the whole good value and I will go back, worth visiting for a quick breakfast

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I love their veggie breakfast. Perfectly poached eggs on sourdough toast with feta and avocado, along side sweet roasted tomatoes and buttery grilled mushrooms washed down with a nice cuppa tea served in a pot. Perfect start to any day.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Wonderful menu and good buzz - newspapers available and great place for breakfast. We beat the doors down at 9am and got a table. It got full very quickly.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for brunch with friends and was very impressed. Lovely staff and even better food, all reasonably priced! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Went here for breakfast instead of our insanely overpriced hotel nearby.
Was pleasantly surprised. Tasty breakfast in a nice atmosphere. It is very small but I think that adds to the atmosphere - you can see how big it is when you walk in and nobody was sat on top of me whilst I was eating so I was perfectly happy with the space.

The décor is very quirky which I liked. Lots to look at whilst you wait (which wasn't long I might add).

Waitress was really friendly and happy and accommodating. I was a bit awkward and asked to swap mushrooms for beans with my breakfast - which was no issue at all.

Only criticisms

1. If the chef is happy he could let his face know :-) as he is on show to the customers. To be fair I did find this quite amusing so it didn't ruin my visit.

2. It is a little bit too expensive for what you get but that may be as it's in the middle of town who knows. Maybe 1-2 pound cheaper.