All reviews dolls house dyson fan larder room sky movies boutique hotel complimentary soft drinks junior suite quirky decor stayed in the coach house great pulteney street great boutique building work nespresso machine an amazing hotel afternoon tea top floor loved this hotel
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Me and my partner have just returned from staying here. We like to visit hotels around England to celebrate birthdays and decided on two nights here to enjoy the spa and the Deluxe Double room they offered. We have stayed in over 20 hotels in the past across the UK varying from 3 star to 5 star and I can honestly and gleefully say that this is the best experience I have ever had. So much so that we booked an additional night's stay.

The staff are wonderful, welcoming and very personable. In Cafe15, From the friendly lady greeting me at breakfast, remembering the table I sat at the day before; to the chap who was there at dinner and his impressive knowledge of wine. (The lamb, by the way. Was cooked to perfection). The housekeeping was immaculate, the staff at the Spa incredibly helpful and again, knowledgeable; giving great advice to my partner and fitting us in together to use the hot tub and sauna beforehand even though we turned up late to the treatment. The staff at the front desk too, were polite and friendly.

One person in particular stands out at No.15 (which in itself is a feat) and that is Ella at the front desk, who is an absolute asset and will make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible, I must have poked her about seven times for things during our stay and each one of them was met with a smile, a laugh and done right there and then, from advice and recommendations, to bookings, to bringing things to the room.

The hotel itself is great too, there is always something interesting on the walls which I caught myself staring at on the stairs more than once, and they have a "larder room" where they encourage you to help yourself to whatever you need, which was a nice surprise when I went for milk and found brownies and ice cream in there! The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the walk in shower impressive.

I urge anyone who reads this to stay here. Just like I will be again. I have never been treated so well, or been so relaxed in a place like I have here.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms are exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank PerryAndCharlotte
JonathanWalker15, General Manager at No.15 Great Pulteney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Charlotte and Perry, thank you so much for such an amazing review of your stay at No15, we are all delighted to receive such great feedback, thank you for your feedback on the great food, hospitality and design and of course our larder ! Ella is so pleased to receive your comments, thanks for taking the time to write, Jonathan

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband surprised me with a trip to Bath for our wedding anniversary and we had such a wonderful time.

Beautiful hotel, fab location, clean and luxurious rooms. Quirky art, wonderful cocktails, friendly staff and a truly relaxing stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamJG
JonathanWalker15, Manager at No.15 Great Pulteney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Sam, thank you taking the time to post your review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks for commenting on the overall welcome and hospitality, Jonathan

Reviewed 11 May 2018

An amazing hotel with quirky and fun decor. Lovely rooms with amazing facilities and cute extra details like the dolls house to store coffee and tea and the larder. It is on a reasonably quiet, traditional Bath street which is close to many great shops, restaurants and cafes. The staff were SO lovely, helpful and professional and all food and drink was delicious. I will definitely be returning and I recommend to everyone looking for a fun and gorgeous hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie A

Dear Jamie, many thanks for your feedback on our amazing team here, we are very proud of them!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

There are so many things to love about this hotel. Location, friendly staff, great location, beautiful rooms and great food. The art collection throughout made me green with envy. The decor was really unique and so very interesting. I made one big mistake, I didn’t book more time to spend here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OBieOBrien

Thank you for your wonderful comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to No15 in the near future, Jonathan

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Left London for the weekend and stayed in this great hotel. Staff were fantastic. Massage and hot tub were great. Hotel rooms are clean, spacious and had a brilliant bathroom. Would highly recommend. Pre-booking the hot tub and massages is advisable as they get busy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephenL1174
JonathanWalker15, Manager at No.15 Great Pulteney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Stephen, thank you for leaving such a great review, I will pass on the thanks to our team here, we enjoyed looking after you, Jonathan