“Best Indian Takeaway So Far!”
Review of Curry Nights

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Curry Nights
Ranked #450 of 607 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I've ordered takeaway from Just Eat for a lazy night! It very impressed. We ordered Chicken Jalfrezi and Kori, that was so tasty, delicious and very fast delivery. Well done and please keep it up. My friend will definitely keep your T/A menu on her list.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We ordered our first takeaway meal from this restaurant last night and were not disappointed. The food arrived on time, delivered by a charming man. We had ordered a Chicken Dansak, Chicken Korma, sag bhaji, rice and a plain naan. Everything was delicious and piping hot too. The naan bread was one of the best I've ever had. We will definitely be using this excellent takeaway regularly from now on.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I think Curry Nights has been taken over - based on the other reviews under this one. Anyway, I noticed it was being renovated over the summer, and since our curry-house of choice, Mouchuck, has seemingly gone downhill a bit since it became The Bearflat Tandoori, we thought we would give this one a go.

Unlike Mouchuck/Bearflat Tandoori, you can't eat in. It's just a takeaway, but we've used it a few times now, and it is excellent. Plenty of veggie options, a lot of choice generally, and everything is prepared and cooked to a very high standard. Prompt service. It's quite reasonable too.

2  Thank Barrington_Felcher
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I only ordered from here as was near a friends and wanted a collection on way home.
If it was just up the road I would take it back.
Great vegetables in there but nothing else.
Flavourless. Id never bother again.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I love Indian food and usually use another takeaway but thought I would try this for a change. The result was soggy popadoms, tasteless garlic Nan, bland veggie samosas (I ordered meat ones) and a mild (not hot as they should be) and oily jalfrezi!
Needless to say, I won't bother again!