US$141
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$202
US$137
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$88
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$108
Brooks Guesthouse(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$116
High Beeches(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

1,673 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini barthermal poolscomplimentary bottle of champagnebath spamorning and eveninghotel guestscourtyard roombooking directturn down serviceamazing hoteljourney homenespresso machinepure luxuryspecial treattruffleafternoon tealovely touch
Reviewed 21 May 2018

It would seem today that the art of customer service has been lost amongst targets and numbers. This is most certainly not the case with The Gainsborough. Unobtrusive, yet present. Unpretentious, yet dignified. This wonderful hotel with the most perfect location for a Bath city visit, reminds me of the hospitality I experienced when growing up which is so often overlooked these days. I'm almost reluctant to recommend as I just don't want to share it! However, having made to feel like their only guest in a full reception, I know that The Gainsborough can make any guest feel like they are visiting friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Modest entrance belies a spectacular hotel in the heart of Bath. Beautifully decorated room and public spaces. All the amenities one could imagine. Heated marble floor in the bathroom. Heated towels. Excellent quality bed & bedding, towels, robes.

I had the full English breakfast in the dining room. Perfect--never had an English breakfast that was better. Price also included a buffet with smoked salmon, cold cuts, various cheeses, fruit, cereals and croissants.

Gracious and efficient service.

If business takes me back to Bath, this is the only place I will stay. One of the best hotels ever.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I took my partner here for his birthday, it really was the most wonderful place. The service was excellent and friendly. The food in The Dan Moon restaurant was superb, as was the service. The spa was a treat and we went down first thing in the morning which was a wonderful start to our day. I cannot recommend The Gainsborough highly enough, and will be returning

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank maryhellis
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

From the minute we walked through the door to the minute we left, we had the most wonderful experience. All the staff are not only well trained, but they clearly all care about what they do and it comes across. The hotel is stunning and the rooms immaculate, but for us it really was the service that set this hotel apart. Outstanding. You won’t be disappointed!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Our family could not have been happier with our experience at Gainsborough. Our party required some special needs & requests, all of which hotel staff handled superbly. The hotel and it’s facilities & services adhere to high standards.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family