“Wonderful baked goods and lattes”

The Thoughtful Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, British
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are an award winning artisan bakery based right in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath. We bake everything on site in our bakery, from the cakes to the artisan bread and our patisseries. The venue also houses our bakery school where we run regular courses.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Best almond croissant, excellent service, willing to make eggs custom to order... fast and friendly.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing, the humble bacon sarnie elevated to never before experienced levels of flavour and sophistication with home baked Sourdough lightly toasted and Home made brown/tomato sauces. Beautifully rich scrambled eggs, stunning pastries and a perfect Flat White. Sublime, mega; not enough superlatives to describe this place. Blown away. Bargain too.

3  Thank Darren I
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Called in for breakfast this morning & was not disappointed. Very clean & bright cafe in the heart of the city. Excellent service, we will definitely make a return visit. Especially for the delicious Eggs Benedict

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious butternut squash and feta frittata with quinoa salad takeaway today. Boxed really well. Perfect for a summers day.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Bakery with cafe attached. I must come back when I need bread. And when I need lunch. Lots of interesting stuff laid out to try.

(I went back for bread and they had sold out. Go early.)

I had an espresso and sat outside on the pavement tables. Nice coffee. Nice place, good service.

1  Thank jacw2000