“Great little place”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I love it here. I’m only in Bath a few times a year but I always try to weave in a coffee, lunch or, on this occasion, lunch and breakfast! This time I was with my husband, but if I’m meeting a friend, I try to go here too. Friendly staff, quirky and bustling; worth a visit, for sure.

2  Thank WanderinB

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here before shopping at the Christmas market. Very nice sausage sandwich. Quickly served and delivered. Sausage very nice. Toilets downstairs very clean. Will try it again when in Bath. Wifi very good.

2  Thank AngelaM007
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Was only in Bath for a quick stopover so decided to hit the town for a breakfast rather that go for the normal hotel fayre. Stumbled across this cafe in York St due to the amount of early morning customers and dropped in just after 9am. We had a big breakfast and a Retro breakfast. We were not disappointed. The breakfast was complimented by their signature hot chocolate. Greats service, great value, great location.

2  Thank Ter F
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit to Bath popped into Retro - funky and different, food good and good value for money, bit cramped in places but that all adds to the charm of the place

2  Thank Matt S
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We popped in for breakfast and were delighted to find a choice of alternatives to Cow's milk and gluten free options. Such a brilliant start to the day. All food was delicious and very reasonably priced. A very helpful and friendly lady served us and I would recommend this if you want something a little different and not something from a giant chain group.

2  Thank sjascanlon