“Delicious food at great prices!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #266 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have always loved Nandos, so when my partner and I were thinking of heading home from our trip to Bath we couldn't help stopping into Nandos for lunch.
We usually order the same meal, perhaps because we feel that you can't improve on perfection. We get the Meal Platter which includes a whole chicken, two regular or one large side and two drinks for £19.95. Too delicious to pass up.
The prices are also excellent.
I think the only downside at this particular restaurant was that it seemed like there were not enough staff serving or cleaning up the tables. We waited quite a while for the food.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We are Nando's regulars and know that it's quick and good food. But today we had a wait on our food as the thighs my partner had ordered had to be cooked fresh (the ones they had ready were not good enough for the manager to give them to customers). We were absolutely fine with this and grateful that the manager hadn't just given us the dry thighs! The manager then got us a starter of our choice to compensate for the time we had to wait (ended up being about 40 mins). We also got given some vouchers for our next meal on our way out to say thanks for being so patient! I can't say enough good things about the staff in Bath Vaults Nando's, they are definitely one of the reasons we keep coming back!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Always love their halloumi wrap with a side of sweet potato wedges. Oh, and olives to start! Highly recommend :-)

Reviewed 31 January 2017

During another visit to Bath, we again elected to eat at Nando's, conveniently located between the bus station and railway station right in the heart of Bath.
The service was, again, exemplary, the staff very friendly and happy people - which is very lovely to find in this day.
The venue is one of a number of the old railway tunnels, and is very interesting to view.
The food, whilst standard Nando's fare, was perfectly cooked and served.
We will be back I have no doubt on our next visit into Bath.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have been to a few of these establishments and have always experienced the corporate touch but with the Bath restaurant it is a bit different.
First of all the restaurant is within the railway arches, this immediately sets the ambience and requires the company to come up with something a bit different. The shape of the arches actually gives the restaurant a more personal rustic touch and charm.
The service was prompt and friendly with the food arriving quickly but there was no need to rush.
Accessing toilets is via stairs which are a bit awkward for those less able but there is a radar key operated disabled facility on the ground floor.
The décor is well done and I could actually hear the Portuguese themed music which is different from its more cavernous restaurants.
I will certainly visit here again.