“Best RAMEN I've ever had!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #109 of 607 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 7 November 2015

The restaurant is nicely decorated and the tables are small but seats are comfortable. The waiters are very friendly and helpful. One thing I don't like is that food comes as soon as it is cooked - that means that if you are eating with other people some will get the food before the others. In my case, I had ramen and had to wait quite a lot more than my partner. But it didn't really matter because the wait was worth it. The chicken ramen I ordered was amazing! Big plate with a really nice chicken broth among other things. I've tried many ramen and this was definitely one of the bests I've ever had!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

The food is gread and well prepared. If you are a big eater make sure to order a appetizer ;) Also great for take-out. Staff was really helpfull and friendly.

Dogs are not allowed inside :(.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

We asked for the child's menu as we weren't feeling too hungry. No problem and portions were quite substantial...just what we needed. Had the child's soup with noodles: delicious. Food was served quickly and staff were very friendly and efficient. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

This was a lovely experience for us. The food was good and our server (Tom) was a hoot. Always a smile on his face and willing to help.
Great atmosphere and will vist again when in town.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Nothing beats Wagamama's for a family meal. Nice and varied for kids and a refreshing change from the standard fish and chips/bangers and mash options for kids. We go at least once a week and the kids love it and we feel like they've actually had a healthy meal rather than stodgy. Staff turnover is so low in Bath and they really take care of their repeat customers.

1  Thank SarahKnockton