“The best Indian food we've had in the UK...really!”
Review of Cinnamon Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnamon Spice
Ranked #28 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This is an Indian takeaway in Glastonbury. The food was divine...clearly cooked to order. The new benchmark for takeaways although unfortunately we don't live nearby!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Coming from Leicester I know a decent curry when I taste one, and this place served a decent curry. The staff were friendly, the restaurant was clean and the prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Had a take away from here while staying at a nearby campsite. The food was tasty and plentiful. There are some dishes on the specials which are different from the norm and are really good. I would order from here again.

All my reviews are based on genuine first hand experience, if this has been helpful to you please give me a helpful vote, thank you

2  Thank NessieNoo
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to Glastonbury and have used the Cinnamon a few times now. The food is constantly great, great service and I would recommend to anyone

1  Thank Brothersun86
Reviewed 24 October 2016

5 ladies went to Glastonbury for the Faery Ball, we arrived at our cottage late Friday evening and ordered take away to be delivered from Cinnamon Spice. Service was very good, prices reasonable and food superb!