“Light lunch and cake”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Cosy little corner cafe ( seats about 25: snugly). Great breakfasts until 11.30 or so, then choice of well thought out mains or lighter snacks. I had a mushroom and Brie ‘bruschetta ‘ : it was more of a toastie, but very tasty, with good chunk of white bread and interesting mushrooms. It is licensed, but I had apple juice with added ginger and fennel, definitely a repeat order. Nice service, clean and bright surroundings. Super choice of cake , and good coffee. Been meaning to visit for years, finally made it, can’t think why it took so long. Will be back.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Plain decor and furniture, but a lunchtime snack ( smoked chicken and Brie bruschetta) very good indeed!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I needed a find my bearings, recahrge my mobile phone and sample homemade soup in a quiet corner of Wells.

It was all of the above and very welcome.Very helpful and welcoming staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and felt like it wasn’t a great environment for children, mainly full of couples who didn’t want to be bothered by our family.
The menu states you cannot swap or change items so I felt slightly restricted with a fussy child.
It was then very expensive when we got the bill. Over £30, which I felt was too steep.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Good atmosphere with an extensive menu. Would recommended for lunch if visiting the local sights. Hard working staff made us feel welcome.