St Johns House
Holiday Inn Express Lichfield(Lichfield)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$87
Hotels.com
US$180
The Cathedral Hotel(Lichfield)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$72
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgarden roomb brecommend ststable blockfresh milk in the fridgewedding nighthomemade jamslots of fresh fruitconverted stablesplace to staybreakfast was deliciousmr mrshome madestayed longertrain stationmain buildingcoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2018

This was an amazing stay for the following reasons:
1) The owners and staff are wonderful. Dan was so helpful and friendly and felt really nice to check in and feel at home
2) Slept like a baby...the beds are so comfortable and the linens are high quality
3) The property...the rooms are to a high standard while the property has the charm remaining from its history
4) Good breakfast with cooked options
5) Transparency - See below

I loved the fact that when making the reservation online it stated the room I would be staying in (Holmes) had the following advice: "Please note the ceiling is sloping in part and this room is not recommended for guests taller than 6 foot." I loved the transparency and my expectations were set before check-in. It is sloping and I did have to duck down in part of the room and near the sink in the bathroom. Not a problem for me because I knew ahead of time. Note: the website describes each room.

I definitely recommend this place based on my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad M
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to hold our Xmas party at St Johns this year and booked the entire venue.

I have to say it’s the best Xmas party we have ever had and all the staff and partners loved the place.

Food was fab
Service excellent
Venue itself awesome
Rooms all fab

It was that good we booked again for this year.

A massive thank you to Dan and his team for really looking after us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darren L
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Dan the owner made our wedding faultless.
We booked all the rooms for our guests and they were all perfect.
The organisation of the ceremony and decor was perfect,
the food was perfect as was breakfast the following morning.

I would strongly recommend this for any occasion

Room Tip: Everything is perfect
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay in the centre of Lichfield. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms really nice and very well equipped . A great breakfast with a good hot and cold selection. Would recommend and hope to stay again sometime.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

St John’s was the perfect venue for different branches of the family to stay for meeting up. We were all extremely comfortable and made welcome. Our room was very attractive. The location was excellent very close to the Cathedral and old city. I’d be happy to stay there again. 5 stars!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family