“Surprisingly pleasant experience”

Ranked #24 of 169 Restaurants in Lichfield
Price range: US$4 - US$42
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A place where the beautiful old Corn Exchange building is allowed to shine and be. The product that we source are from partner suppliers that have a interest in producing the highest quality and then caring for it in a way that helps us bring the best products to your table.
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We needed a restaurant which was open relatively early for dinner.
The waitress who greeted us could not have been more helpful.
The room is light and airy though some of the furniture looks tired.
My venison burger was ok but my wife reckoned her vegetarian dish was lovely.
Good value.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to visit McKenzie's by a family member.

This place is the perfect food stop when visiting Litchfield!

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and drinks, the decor is lovely and the atmosphere was relaxed and welcoming. All of the staff were friendly, and the lovely lady who served us made the visit even better.

I have already recommended McKenzie's to my family and friends.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I had heard about the restaurant from a friend of mine that had recently moved to Lichfield. Although they recommended the steak,w were there for lunch with the day time menu. Every waiter or waitress that served us was incredibly polite. Really loved the decor and setting of the place. Onto the food we opted for starters and mains. Both were very well presented and tasty, plus the skin on my sea bass was cooked to perfection. Definitely going to make the effort and try the evening menu experience. Give it a go, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Raveracer01
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Disappointing experience on a Saturday evening. The food was okay (t bone steak very nice) but the restaurant itself has a depressing atmosphere and the staff look unhappy to be there. Such a shame after many years of eating out at it's predecessor Chandlers which was one of Lichfield's best restaurants. Would not recommend.

1  Thank Italienne83
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We had lunch and it was perfect. The service was brilliant and the food was cooked to perfection. I asked for names so that I could praise them on here. Our super waitress was Jess, the young lad who worked with her was also very good. My delcious pasta dish was cooked by Hayley and every element of the dish was spot on. Thank you guys for a great experience, your boss should be very proud of his team.