“Always full and happily fed”
Review of Crystal Chinese Takeaway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crystal Chinese Takeaway
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Currently closed until further notices.We are looking to replace our chef who had a artery bypass surgery during our festively Chinese New Year.We apologies for any inconvenience caused by us. We look forward to open up soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Food very tasty, Tim and his staff are always helpful. A great experience in a sensible restaurant - you get more than you pay for here...

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Worst Chinese in Lichfield...Chicken that doesnt taste like chicken!!

Reviewed 15 April 2010

I love chinese and have lived in the area for 8 months and tried all the takeaways in Lichfield, this one is the best its still not great but it is great value for money and has a good varied menu.

it saves having to drive into Birmingham for a takeaway!

Reviewed 15 February 2010

I love Chinese food, but I'm still looking for a good Chinese takeaway. The "new" menu looks interesting and now includes Thai food. Also the delivery was free and arrived around the time specified. Sadly, however, the dishes were generally disappointing. I would recommend the Yuk Sung, but the other dishes on our menu did not leave me wanting more.

Reviewed 25 December 2009

I heard from my friend that they've changed the owner so I made an order to try it myself. I found that the quality and quantity of foods are absolutely great. They also provide free delively which I couldn't find from others (if you order worth 10 Pounds within 3 miles radius, Litchfield Center). I ordered and got the food within only 25 minutes.

Great experience.