“Another disappointing takeaway”

Add it.
Crystal Chinese Takeaway
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Currently closed until further notices.We are looking to replace our chef who had a artery bypass surgery during our festively Chinese New Year.We apologies for any inconvenience caused by us. We look forward to open up soon.
Reviewed 15 February 2010

I love Chinese food, but I'm still looking for a good Chinese takeaway. The "new" menu looks interesting and now includes Thai food. Also the delivery was free and arrived around the time specified. Sadly, however, the dishes were generally disappointing. I would recommend the Yuk Sung, but the other dishes on our menu did not leave me wanting more.

Reviewed 25 December 2009

I heard from my friend that they've changed the owner so I made an order to try it myself. I found that the quality and quantity of foods are absolutely great. They also provide free delively which I couldn't find from others (if you order worth 10 Pounds within 3 miles radius, Litchfield Center). I ordered and got the food within only 25 minutes.

Great experience.

Mark

Reviewed 13 December 2007

My wife likes the stir fried fresh asparagus. I prefer the kung po chicken. Huge spring rolls, too!