Hotel was very nice and clean, staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included for our stay and there was plenty of choice. Didn't use the facilities but did look around them, they looked good and will have to pack my swimming trunks next time. Bedrooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. Bathroom was good and the shower was great.
The hotel is located in the middle of the five towns and has easy and quick access to the peak District and alton towers .
The hotel does have weddings, we stayed two nights and there was one each day. The only problem we had was on one night when wedding guests started banging doors and speaking loudly after midnight continuing spasmodically until 2am.
Definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western