First stayed here summer of 2014 and returned for an overnight stay, on our way to our Easter cottage rental, because of our previous visit. We weren't disappointed, lovely friendly staff and excellent food, well served. We chose the hotel because we have 2 dogs and it's a perfect place for them, a great welcome and no extra charges for their stay. The mews rooms are given to dog owners which allows a quick exit into the lovely grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk