“Not bad”
Review of Mosko's Market

Mosko's Market
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Palmerston
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Mosko's Market - A funky, social atmosphere where you can indulge in the benefits of healthy living! Mosko's Market is a vibrant family run organic + natural goods store and coffee shop in the heart of the Palmerston CBD. We are a coffee house that focuses on serving good organic coffee and some healthy indulgent treats. We also offer delicious wraps and sandwiches for our breakfast and lunch goers. We are the only organic and natural goods store in the CBD with a range of pre-packaged organic + natural specialist products.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The coffee was good. I had chicken salad. It was great. My daughter had a bacon and eggs sandwich. That also looked good. They were generous on the bacon.

The staff were ok and the atmosphere was fine.

I’ll be back.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My first visit started out not so great (my order didn't go through to the kitchen so I ended up waiting nearly an hour for food) but when I went to find out what was going on the staff were great. They genuinely apologised straight away, asked if I could wait another 10-15 minutes for it to come out and that I would receive a refund for the food. I was given ta complementary drink for the inconvenience while I waited too. Staff were so friendly and nice & the food was worth the wait. I would definitely go back

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Always fantastic service. Delicious food. Unbeatable coffee.
Mosko's is family friendly with a great selection of food and drinks. They use the HeyYou app which makes coffee on the go SUPER convenient!!

Melinda H, Owner at Mosko's Market, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thanks for your review Shannon. We love seeing your little families smiling faces!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Came here to catch up with a friend. Was not aware it was even there. Wish i had found it sooner! I had eggs Benedict and a coffee .. was so good i brought my partner back the next day . Staff are friendly and food is fresh and delicious. I will be making a a few visit i think

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The shop itself doesn't look much but the food makes up for it.
I had the mixed breakfast and a berry smoothie and both were fresh, light and tasty.