“Lovely reasonably priced lunch”
Review of Watermill Inn

Watermill Inn
Ranked #74 of 117 Restaurants in Dorking
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited for a family lunch with my grandchildren were shown promptly to a lovely round table but what impressed me most was the separate ceoliac menu for my Grandaughter and the delicious pear and apple crumble with custard for her desert a special on her menu so well done the watermill. All of our meals were well presented and not a huge bill for nanny either! We will definitely be returning so five stars from us.

Water M, General Manager at Watermill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Andrea, Thanks for your review!, I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us!! We look forward to seeing you at The Watermill Inn again soon, Regards John & the team @ The Watermill Inn

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We visited early Sunday Lunch to a busy pub and were welcomed very warmly on arrival and promptly shown to a table. The service was very friendly, the food was good and reasonabley priced, decent portion sizes, nicely cooked, well presented and I would be happy to recommend. Must book for Sunday lunch!

Hi, Thanks for your review, since taking over the Watermill, my team and myself are getting the place back to it former self!,
\thanks again for the review and trying us & i will pass your comments on to the rest of the team! See you soon! Regards John & the team @ The Watermill

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Club members decided to meet here for our late Christmas meal. I chose from the two course meal having a main course and sweet. I enjoyed the whole meal and was value for money. The staff were very welcoming, pleasant and helpful. A very pleasant evening was had by me and my club mates.

Hello Nigel,
Thanks for you're lovely review! I glade enjoyed your visit with us and enjoyed a late christmas outing.
Look forward to seeing you again soon,

Regards,

John & the team @ The Watermill

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Exceeded expectations; fantastic, tasty Sunday roast. Excellent service, lovely vibe. If you are close to Dorking, venture a little way along the A25 towards Reigate and dive in.

Hi Stephen, Thanks for your review!,
I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us!!

We look forward to seeing you at The Watermill Inn again soon,

Regards John & the team @ The Watermill Inn

Reviewed 23 March 2018

An excellent birthday celebration. The Watermill was my father's choice for his birthday meal and nothing disappointed. Our waitress was polite, friendly, attentive and very efficient. We all had a fabulous evening, our meals were delicious - well cooked, piping hot and extremely good value for money. My father was delighted with his steak which he said was the best bleu steak he had eaten.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King